Specialising in sports injury and muscular-skeletal rehabilitation our Active Isolated Stretching therapies can bring immediate benefits including:
• Restore skeletal and muscle balance
• Improved blood circulation to tissue
• Restore muscle balance within joints
• Improve body biomechinacs and posture
• lengthen short muscle and shorten elongated muscle
• Restore resting muscle length
• Release nerve tension
For more information on Garry Nimmo, click here!
A great sense of well-being and function can result in just one session. In addition to mental benefits, Active Isolated Stretching improves elimination of waste products and also improves the immune system, digestion and metabolism.